Wonderland maps anyone?

airons

Has anyone still got any of those Wonderland maps you used to get when you entered the park? I'd love to see a few maps scanned in so users of this forum can see how Wonderland developed over the years. I expect it changed quite a bit since I last visited in 1988. Thanks, -Ashley Irons

I dont have any maps but yes it has CHANGED HEAPS since 1988! I'm only 13 but I cant tell from old photos. The rides they have added are these rides: (correct me if I'm wrong) Zodiac - 1990 Demon - 1992 Space Probe - 1995 Sky Rider - 1998 And that's it. Then they closed Hanna Barbera Land in 2002 I believe. Then afterwards the park wasn't as popular as before. The park was heaps mad until they closed HBL (aka LWL) The BR, Zodiac and a couple of other rides got new paint jobs. Longest post from PattieBoi!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
The rides they have added are these rides: (correct me if I'm wrong) Zodiac - 1990 Demon - 1992 Space Probe - 1995 Sky Rider - 1998
You missed Skyhawk (post Zodiac, Pre Demon) and Fred Flintstones Splashdown (who cares?)
Sure, I think theres a nice web site called theme park brochure. I can't remember the link so just type in Theme+Park+Maps+Brochure into Google, and you'll get there.
http://www.themeparkbrochures.com/index.html but it doesnt have anything from Wonderland. it does however, have a few things from Canada's wonderland and Kings Island, and the similarities are quite obvious between them.