Spitballing Wild Ideas for the Future of Movie World

FlaffMaff

4 minutes ago, GoGoBoy said:

What does everyone think is going to go inside the 'Emerald City' facade, if anything?

I feel like directly under the facade we will get a shop and a majority of the Arkham building will be used for the queues. You can see small queues weaving through the landscaping and they appear to be coming from around where the building is. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Guest 239 said:

majority of the Arkham building will be used for the queues.

I'm not so sure about that... if we get what is pictured, the load stations for the three attractions are quite a ways from the buildings themselves and the long pathways are probably ample queue space for each.

Also remember the public access areas of that building were at the extreme superman edge as the rest was maintenance facility for Arkham at 'brake run' height (see roller door under the smiley face below).

While i'm sure that can be removed to some degree, it leaves an awfully tall showbuilding for just a queue...

Theme Park Ogre on Twitter: "The recently closed Arkham Asylum at Warner  Bros. Movie World. I wonder what will replace this old SLC? #movieworldaus  #rollercoasters https://t.co/9poZLAeLRy" / Twitter

Photo Credit - Theme Park Ogre on Twitter

(the concrete ramping pictured above has already been removed so ground level is indicated by the car in the bottom right of the photo)