Wonderland Creating Memories Video.

T-bone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you guys know, and updated, I am now officially working on V2 of the Video. I have a new range of footage, and it's starting to look real good. I just need some more footage if possible. you can e-mail it to me at p_hollibone@optusnet.com.au. You can also MSN it to me at that same address. Some info is also required. I will ask for info as i need it, but at the moment, i need to know the parks Open date. i know it was in 1985, but i need the date. Thank you for your support.

Ok guys, I'm calling all of you here. I need some more footage to fill in the gap of 50 secs (Moving, or Still footage, i don't mind) and if you do have some stuff for me, it would be greatly appreciated. Again you can contact me on p_hollibone@optusnet.com.au by email, and that same address for MSN aswell. Thank you very much guys, and i can tell you, you won't be dissapointed this time. It's a masterpiece.

Thank You. The next video is going to be better, and it's timmed to the music more than the first on (I don't think the first one was really timed that much) but that was what my aim was to do, have a basic video with the footage from the site all in one. Anyway, i still need some footage, pictures or anything. You can contact me on p_hollibone@optusnet.com.au by email, and that same address for MSN aswell. Oh and by the way richard, i can't seem to access the Balloon video in the Video Section.

• 2 weeks later...

*Bump* Ok, now everybody clap your hands together, because the new video is now ready to view. Now there is one slight problem, the video in .mov is 212mb's. I think abit too big to upload onto the internet. So i have come-up with an idea here. We are going use a system called "Pass it on" method. Now if you would like a copy of this video, what i need you to do is: 1. Tell me below that you are interested, and pm me your details. 2. I will ship a copy of the Cd from canberra on wednesday to Ripcurlboi. (i have my reasons) 3. Attatched will be a letter containing a specified route for the Cd. After ripcurlboi has recieved the cd (his cd) he will burn another copy to be sent to the next person on the list. 4. The next person will recieve it, burn a copy for themselves, or whatever, and send it off to the next person on the list. Now before you reply in saying that you are willing to do this, make sure you are, because there will be a slight cost in it involved. If i don't recieve any requests for the video, well Ripcurlboi and i will be the only people to see the video. Believe me, this video is a masterpiece, and is worth it. Also included on the cd will be some pictures of wonderland. So get in quick.

Soleweski. Thank you very much. The costs we are talking about here are mailing costs. You know like a mail bag, and a couple of stamps. Not to much here. Currently i have Wonderbuss signed up, and possibly alex. If i don't get enough people signed up, i will just send the packages individually to cut the costs so i pay for the costs.

OK. Here we now have a Low Quality video, 8.8mb's, and is bearable compared to what i had before. So without a further ado, visit www.coastermaster.info to download the video. Just scrap the plans above. Only a couple of people will get the high quality one by cd. And they will be sent directly due to no one wanted to do it my way. Anyway, link posted above, visit to download the video, and post a reply on what you think on the thread. Thank you for your support. PS: Spolweski, contact me by either PM, E-mail, or MSN in regards to that song used in the 1st video.