matty_o's RCT2 & RCT3 Park Recreations

matty_o_911

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure if the people have been using the park have been using the cheats or not, but I really recommending, as soon as you open the park, you rename a guest to "Frontier" because of the age of some of the rides they break down alot. This cheat makes the shops and rides not break down. And so there is no real need for mechanics, because they are slow to get to rides if they aren't close. The other good one to use is naming someone "Jonny Watts" and this places the view into that of one of the guests in the park, so you get to see it from there POV. I recommend putting the game in fast forward first unless you have all the time in the world because they walk slowly. And if you don't like the masses of trees, and don't have enough money in the scenario to do so, you can always open the scenario editor and load the dreamworld file in there, where you can change the operating hours to have it open at night, or give yourself more money or delete trees from there. I haven't tested it, but I am sure it works.

Here is all the information that you need for Update 1. The public test for the RCT3 update 1 beta is now complete and a final version of the update is available. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE INSTALLED THE BETA UPDATE, download and install the following file: ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/rct3/RCT...UPDATE1_USA.EXE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT INSTALLED ANY UPDATE, download and install the following file: ftp://ftp.infogrames.net/patches/rct3/RCT...UPDATE1_USA.EXE The European version of this update is NOW AVAILABLE. Please be advised that official updates for RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 are delivered two ways: 1) click the UPDATES button found on the game's autorun screen (which is displayed when you insert the game-disc into your CD-ROM drive); or 2)when you click the Check For Updates shortcut found in the Windows START menu under START > Programs > Atari > RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3. Now regarding Patch 2, Dave b has confirmed that the 2nd Patch will be out somethime between now and Christmas.

Got it to work now? If not, apparently when inserting the Cd, you have a Menu, and on that menu it has a Check for Updates Section. I've been told click that, then the program will do all the rest for you. If that just doesn't do it for you, disable your firewall and try the links then. After it downloads, enable the firewall again. Hope this Helps.