Sign in to follow this  
brady

Farcry

5 posts in this topic

I just got farcry. Its got the best graphics I have ever seen. Its heaps better than Doom 3 and I also find it extremely challenging on Easy, probably because I'm crap at it. Who has this great game from ubisoft?

I do?! Like I have said before, fairly good plot, bloody hard to play, extremely good graphics engine (much more efficient than Doom 3 or 2 for that matter, hehe) and overall and excellent game. Even better in multiplayer too. Perhaps brady i'll give you an online game soon huh?

I just got farcry. Its got the best graphics I have ever seen. Its heaps better than Doom 3 and I also find it extremely challenging on Easy, probably because I'm crap at it. Who has this great game from ubisoft?
Hmmmm i donno if theyre the BEST. I love the game, and i'm happy with the fact that you guys think the main guy looks like me, but the baddies still look cartoonish to me. I like the gameplay tho. i'm better at it than battlefield. Im so frightened of dying in battlefield. You guys know. I trapse around for ages, and freak out if anything happens.

The contender is Doom 3, however not many people can experience those graphics at a decent resolution. Like slick it has an extremely good graphics engine, which makes it beat Doom 3 on most systems although potentially Doom 3 is slightly better.