Wanted!! Themepark videos

dike

I wasn't avdertising, infact, I tried to stick clear of putting any slogan in there what-so-ever. All i was saying was that when it opens, he can download the content, not saying "you can register when my foolee seek website and go there instead of here even though this place is still good and all." But you're the boss, feel free to edit what i said to meet what you reckon is classed as not advertising and helping out an enthusiast.

Are you afraid of a bit of compertion are you richard? :P I see you put up about the community guide line when slick posted but when rabid posted about updates on his site you did say anything. Is it one rule for someone and another for someone else? I'd be happy to be a community guide line reminder for people that dont stick to them.

Are you afraid of a bit of compertion are you richard? I see you put up about the community guide line when slick posted but when rabid posted about updates on his site you did say anything. Is it one rule for someone and another for someone else? I'd be happy to be a community guide line reminder for people that dont stick to them.
Last time I looked Richard was the Webmaster who pay's to have his site up, so he has every right to run his boards the way he wants. As for links to other sites every webmasters has there own guidelines WESTCOASTER you cant link to other sites unless you have so many posts next to your name so this is common practice everywhere. plus you also need to realise that it not just about running a site its about what you know offline as well. eg Myself and people like Richard (Jim Dan Andrew Westcoaster crew are my friends outside of the theme park stuff) . My own opion is I wish Slick good luck with this DreamNova idea, but I will wait at least 6 months to see how good it is going before deciding if I should link it. Ian"I wish people would have respect for Webmaster who put there own money and time into websites"Clark

• 1 month later...