What Next???

steve$

Well,I suggest a free fall slide.Have it as part of Terror canyon,and fitting with the theme of the area too.It would be part of the other bunch of slides that are around there,except it would be above all of them and would stand out quite well.I'd have it a little bigger then Seaworld's freefall,which I thought was a really thrilling ride.I think it would look really great,a huge slide jutting out above all the other slides.The very first few seconds of the ride would be in part of the canyon,slowly getting faster and faster until you suddenly emerged in the open.You would have about a second to recover from the suden light before before plunging down the slide. Other wise I'd get a vertical loop slide,that's something pretty rare. Why is it that barely anyone responds to Wet 'n' Wild threads?

Well, I think WnW should just build a tower, and have numerous slides accounting for people who like thier slides with a bit of zing. There would be a whip type slide (basically a very steep downhill slide with a few turns, a bowl slide, a freefall side and a speed slide, and also a regular enclosed slide of a normal gradient that goes for ages. There could also be another raft slide tower, with a pair of master blasters, and a tornado slide like the one at Holiday World. You could just build the tower, and have some slides on there at the start, but have an allowance for new ones to be added. WnW could get a setpoint swing thing, but the problem with them is that they are expensive for a waterpark, but to wet for a theme park, so i cant really see one of them coming here.

I'd like a flume but Wet 'n' Wild doesn't really do anything that isn't a slide.The closest they got to having a wet ride that is seen regularly in normal theme parks was Mammoth Falls.WnW don't really have full-scale rides. Oh,and I'm going to Wet 'n' Wild this weekend,does anyone have any tips?I like it how Wet 'n' Wild have dive in movies because the slides are still open during the movie and barely anyone is riding them.

• 3 weeks later...

What about if WnW got a transport system, like at Wild Wadi or Schlittterbahn beach. Basically its just a set of master blasters that go around the perimeter of the park with short lazy river sections in between, so you float from one ride to another without having to walk. Just run one around the park and it would be great.