Cedar Point

steve$

• 2 weeks later...

Haha this is a "roller coaster" site. Of cos people know about cedar point, the home not only more coasters then any other park but also the home of the current world record holding coaster for speed and height (but not for long) And like i said "not many" on this site would have been there. You would be one of only a handfull at best.

I visited cedar point back a few years ago, this was before Millennium Force and TTD. The highlights there were Raptor & Magnum XL-200. Mantis was great as well. I was amazed at how good a ride Magnum was considering it's age, even though there are trim brakes just before the pretzel turnaround, it does keep up a good speed throughout the bunnyhops at the end. Raptor was amazing, what most enthusiasts say about the smoothness of B&M's is all true.

Well, on the meshio site they do list some vekoma rides, make of it what you will. And the reson why their ranger is bad is apparrently because its not a huss. But the meshio one has lap bars which would be cool. Personally i like the ride trade twin inverted hammer out of this paticular ride variation.