Demon or Space Probe

PattieBoi

22 members have voted

1. 1. Demon or Space Probe

• Space Probe
    • Demon
    • Don't know, Dont care!
    • Haven't been on either!

Having driven past Wonderland yesterday, I saw no sign of Zodiac at all. Was it sold? I'll be having another look today and will try to get some drive-by shots of the Demon being dismantled (if it is).
As of this morning it was still there. The arms are horizontal (both sets of gondolas are in half raised) so it doesn't stand out like it used to, but is still visible from a distance (before the M7 construction work) as you drive Westbound on the M4. Cheers, Dave.

But Zodiacs gondolas would be on the ground wouldnt they?
Not unless the main arm has broken. The reason Zodiac is hard to see is because it is horizontal at the moment. The maintenance guys were operating it every day or so for a while but haven’t for about 2-3 months now. When the ride is left for a period of time the hydraulic fluid evens out and makes the side that is down on the ground move up. This happened so fast that in the 14 hours between closing time and when the maintenance guys tested it in the morning the arm would have risen about 5 meters on the high side and about 2 meters on the low side. "The Bus is now leaving for Eight Mile Rise, Northern Territory"

On the topic of the Demon rollercoaster... Driving along the M4 today I noticed a large crane in place alongside the rollercoaster, though the coaster structure did not appear to have had any sections removed so far (as best I could tell from a distance travelling along a motorway!).
YOU SAW WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I posted about this in another thread but I will say it again the only photos you will get from Red Rooster is that of the top of Space Probe, Bush Beast and the top of the lift of Demon. It doesn't matter what mega pixels you have, at the moment you won't get any pics of Demon being pulled apart. You will when they start on the lift section of the track though. "The Bus is now leaving for High Lift Branch, Victoria"