New Spot for Cyclone

steve$

The current spot for cyclone is right on the edge of the park next to the car park. Could the cyclone be in a better location anywhere else in the park, Although it might be difficult with everything else around, not saying that dreamwolrd would move it but it is just on a blank area, no buildins or anything else to make the ride more interesting than it already is

It's also good advertising,being near the freeway.But most people who've ridden it would rather not see it again anyway,so maybe it would be better of at the back of the park. I think another reason Cyclone is at the front of the park is that it's really more suitable there,and also Ocean Parade is there.

The only thing I would change is themeing. I'm sure that Dreamworld has had very good reasons for putting it where it is, alot of which have been already mentioned, and besides, I'd rather it have the same fate as TB did instead of having it moved to somewhere else. But as for themeing, I'd put a nice big artificial mountain inside the helix before the siewinder that you go half through, and swirve around. Placing strobes etc. or even the on-ride photos and smoke around the tunnel entrances and exits would certainly give it a touch of coolness. I also like the whole Terror Canyon 2 thing. Green LEDs everywhere really giving you no idea where you are going but adding a great effect to the ride. And as for the queue. Moving turbine with dry ice smoke running down the slides to give an eery effect, fully covered roof to highlight the emergency lighting running up the queue, smoke machines down covering the bottom floor, and spotlights randomly running around the queue bolted onto the floor and being covered by the smoke, giving an extra cool effect. Need I say more?