Sign in to follow this  
steve$

Ride Rita

20 posts in this topic

Oh Liam you scallywag ol' chap. One thing i have heard about the ride was that it will have three barrel rolls in a row. I wonder what it will have instead of a top-hat though, maybe a big overbanked turn. Or maybe the will do a trench and have the track drop into it, then have a small kanonen style top hat. I am looking foward to seeing how this ride turns out.

^^ That's what you call a desperate 14 year old. Anyways, so this coaster is going to be the second Storm Runner? Sounds awesome. The three barrel rolls won't compare to Colossus' ones though. >=D

Maybe it would have a dip into a underground tunnel then blast up a hill like California Screamin at Disney. BUt then again maybe it will have a 8000 foot top hat....who knows

Yeah, some do, but not all. Every rocket coaster so far has had a top hat, the problem is that Alton Towers is not allowed to build above the treeline so that means that a top hat is out of the question, unless they make the track drop into a deep trench and do a Kanonen type tophat where the height is only 25m or so. However, I expect this ride to be good, AT never seems to dissapoint when it comes to their thrill rides.