Sign in to follow this  
screammachine

The Lunatic Lunapark Stalker.

44 posts in this topic

One of my mates work at LunaPark, and he told me there is this guy who comes to the park everyday and does nothing but walk around. And stalks the employees. He also wears a LunaPark T-Shirt. We have speculations that this might be the same wierdo who went to Wonderland everyday. He has no teeth if that helps as a description. Screammachine

Lunatic Lunapark Stalker AKA Weird Wonderland Stalker AKA Kevin. He was the guy who went to Wonderland 4 or 5 days a week since the park went to 7 day operation and before that went every day it was open since the park opened. He built a few of the rides out of paddle pop sticks, Beastie was one of them. He is a funny bloke, if you can understand him. I am sure Flea and Jaggie will know what i am talking about. I found a picture of him in my collection. "The Bus is now leaving for Lunatic Hill Opal Diggings, South Australia"

Lol good old kev, He was one of the mascots of wonderland and yes he was a funny guy. I still see him at Luna Park every so often but god knows how someone can spend that many days a week at Luna Park. There was a problem with him stalking staff ey Buss? And lets not forget his 2 little toys that he would hold up in his hands on the Bush Beast. Good old Kev

Well he was very friendly with the staff at Wonderland, but once it got ut of a hand with him stalking a certain female staff member... I wont say much more because that certain female i believe reads these forums...

As far as I know Kevin's a nice guy who is mentally disabled. Definitely no stalking going on... spending the day at the parks is just what makes him happy. Don't think he spends nearly as much time at Luna Park as he did at Wonderland though for obvious reasons

Steve, Do you have a Mentally Delayed, or Mentally Disable Brother or sister or Family Member?
Yes i do, Paul. My younger brother I didnt mean any insult saying that before.

He didn't really stalk the female staff but had a habit of somehow getting their addresses and birthdays and sending cards and letters to them, which he still does. Jaggie I’m not sure which staff member you are referring to but he did it to anyone who would talk to him, well nod and smile while he mumbled. I don't think he would read this site but I won't make public the real reason why he goes to parks just about every day, and besides I don't think everyone really needs to know. He also went to Sega World on his days off from Wonderland. "The Bus is now leaving for Stalker, Victoria"

• Like 1

We have a similar sort of person that comes to my work every day, but he is never bad or anything, he is just a simple little man who enjoys a bet, so he always takes the racing section out of the newspapers we provide for customers.

Once again the case of with-held information. Not that I'm complaining...
I'm not going to discuss his mental state in detail here. His condition is actually quite serious and going to theme parks takes his mind of things. "The Bus is now leaving for Minda, NSW"

Then why mention this-

I don't think he would read this site but I won't make public the real reason why he goes to parks just about every day, and besides I don't think everyone really needs to know.
You could have just left that out of there, it would have been a perfectly good comment without it.

I mentioned it because I knew that people would ask why he goes nearly every day. "The Bus is now leaving for Neararroongaroo, NSW"

It musn't be that great if it doesn't travel around anywhere but Sydney.
What are you talking about? "The Bus is now leaving for Talkirramurra Waterhole, Queensland"