The Lunatic Lunapark Stalker.

screammachine

does he just walk around......all day? and talk to staff or does he actually ride stuff.
He goes on rides and keeps count of how many times he has been on them.
yeah but its bad when you go, and rides like Ranger are down because they didnt get a proper refurb before the park opened
Luck you don't have to pay an entrance fee huh? "The Bus is now leaving for South Mole-Head Entrance Light, Victoria"

Guest galbraith

Get off his back you morons. Who is he hurting by being there? What difference does it make to any of you? Like my illustrious mate Bus said, there is also a reason for him being there which is none of your business anyway. Get over it and have a Merry Christmas. He's more normal than a lot of the simpletons on here. ;)

He goes on rides and keeps count of how many times he has been on them. Luck you don't have to pay an entrance fee huh? "The Bus is now leaving for South Mole-Head Entrance Light, Victoria"
aww thats cool then. I like keeping count of stuff i've been on. Good on him I reckon, if hes having fun and enjoying the place, good on him! Also lol yes but I have only been to LPS once, so yeah it was kinda dissapointing

• 3 months later...

i worked at lunapark last year, the guys name is kevin. he,s cool just obsessed with lunapark i have ever since mum pushed me up olympic dr in the pram 1n 1973 the face the whole place was magic then and at night wow. look at me ive got a 6 by 4 ho scale model of it in my garage complete with lights sound movement. if interested to come have a look call me...colin 0411305322. im near parramatta....yeah kevs cool, all he does is have fun he loves the place.