The Lunatic Lunapark Stalker.

screammachine

One of my mates work at LunaPark, and he told me there is this guy who comes to the park everyday and does nothing but walk around. And stalks the employees. He also wears a LunaPark T-Shirt. We have speculations that this might be the same wierdo who went to Wonderland everyday. He has no teeth if that helps as a description. Screammachine

Lunatic Lunapark Stalker AKA Weird Wonderland Stalker AKA Kevin. He was the guy who went to Wonderland 4 or 5 days a week since the park went to 7 day operation and before that went every day it was open since the park opened. He built a few of the rides out of paddle pop sticks, Beastie was one of them. He is a funny bloke, if you can understand him. I am sure Flea and Jaggie will know what i am talking about. I found a picture of him in my collection. "The Bus is now leaving for Lunatic Hill Opal Diggings, South Australia"

Lol good old kev, He was one of the mascots of wonderland and yes he was a funny guy. I still see him at Luna Park every so often but god knows how someone can spend that many days a week at Luna Park. There was a problem with him stalking staff ey Buss? And lets not forget his 2 little toys that he would hold up in his hands on the Bush Beast. Good old Kev

He didn't really stalk the female staff but had a habit of somehow getting their addresses and birthdays and sending cards and letters to them, which he still does. Jaggie I’m not sure which staff member you are referring to but he did it to anyone who would talk to him, well nod and smile while he mumbled. I don't think he would read this site but I won't make public the real reason why he goes to parks just about every day, and besides I don't think everyone really needs to know. He also went to Sega World on his days off from Wonderland. "The Bus is now leaving for Stalker, Victoria"

• Like 1