The cost of an American coaster tour

I am so incredibly jealous of all you guys who have been to the U.S for coaster tours and I fully plan on going on one in the next couple of years. out of intrest how much does it all cost? what are B&M coasters like? i go to joyrides.com just to drewl over them somtimes. and the hulk! whos been on that its sposed to be really good. did anyone ever find a rumour about wonderland getting some sort of 'X' style ride, i saw one on screamscape.com once. it laughable i know. so anyone if someone could give me an idea on how much you need to go on a tour that'd be great

yeh i heard about that one too. i also heard that they were gonna build a six flags on the old olympic site at homebush you'd think wonderland would have come up with somthing else by now if they can afford to build a ride like collosus! that 10 inversion thing was supposed to open in 2002! they need to do somthing or they'l just collapse i started this post : http://www.themeparkinsider.com/news/respo...onse.cfm?ID=297 ages ago when the rumour started hope u like it

The Arrow 4D rumour came from an alleged comment from the park, that the new ride (and we're talking back a few years now) would be the second of its kind in the world. At that stage, it was either an Arrow 4D, or an Intamin rocket coaster. The rumour then turned into the second of its kind in Australia, and everyone was thinking an Inverted. Obviously, the cost of a trip depends and length and size of the trip. I'm headed over at the end of this year, and I've been told US$100/day per person (on top of plane tickets) will give you the bare essentials (accomodation, food, basic entertainment). If you did things the "proper" way, and booked and scheduled everything through a travel agent, you'd get better value for your money obviously.

Me and a mate worked out that to do a Coast to Coast US tour (Cali to NY via Orlando and Ohio) costs between AU$8,000 & $10,000, if done in around 6- 8weeks. Highlights of the trip include 14 days unlimited entry to Seaworld Orlando, Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios, Wet 'n' Wild Orlando, and Busch Gardens Tampa, and a few days in Las Vegas.