Wild Mouse Roller Coasters

DaptoFunlandGuy

A wild mouse coaster is characterised by tight turns and sharp drops, and are usually smaller and more compact than other sorts of coasters, The thrills come from the feeling of going off the tracks on the turns, the more sudden changes in G Force on turns and drops and the headchoppers from the supports. Mouse coasters also dont use trains, but rather single cars that hold either 2 or 4 passengers. Once thing all wild mouse coasters seem to have is a zig zag section at the top. besides providing lots of those "running off the track" moments, they also are where block brakes are.

I dont know why you would hate a whole coaster type because of just one dodgy ride, if they are well maintained they are lots of fun. Of the mouse coaster that I have ridden, Crazy Mouse (or is it Crazy Coaster?) is my favourite, the two sets of switchbacks are fun and the spin really adds to the ride.

One thing i hate ablut Luna Parks Wild Mouse is when the turn around to head back to the station, there are brakes there, which aren't activated. That can be really painful going around a sharp turn at full speed.
THe brakes came on every single time i rode it one day then three days later they were on off at the final turn, Same with the ones before the lift hill, But i think there the ones that the operator controls so he might just have been lazy

Yeah. I'm talking about the ones at the bottom, near the end of the ride, and can be real painful going around to go into the station. Everytime i went on, those brakes were never activated. THen again, i did go in August. Maybe the ride wasn't running at its full benifts at that time. Like i said before in another thread, when i went to Luna Park, the whole building (that is home to MM), wasn't painted yet. Just sketches. And there was no onride photo section either.