Demon Removal

Bussy

I thought I should start a new thread for this. I can confirm that today they started pulling apart Demon. There was a large crane there this morning and I saw it removing the top section of the first inversion. So far they have removed from the end of the station up to the middle of the boomerang, not including any of the lift. I have attached a photo taken from the side of the M4. It is the best angle I can get but at the moment it doesn't show a lot. I will update the progress daily. "The Bus is now leaving for Crane, Queensland"

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: No photos today, but the majority of the boomerang has been removed, the only bit left is the 'down' section before it goes into the tear drop loop. I will see if I can get some more photos tomorrow. "The Bus is now leaving for The Boomerang, Tasmania"

the park entrance is thru a small gate, i will be going back to the park to take down signs i have purchased, i will take pics from my camera fone. i was at the park on tuesday watching the demon getting pulled apart. i can also confirm the trains for the wooden coasters are not on site, and the only rides still intact are : space probe, zodiac, pirateship, the beastie and bushbeast (trains at off site location), the parks takeaway outlets and sideshow games building have been guttered, as well as most the paving in the park ripped up. will confirm more on tues afternoon ripcurlboy' does any1 have pics of the hmas endevour they could email me with :)

Isn't that against the forum rules? Speaking in that slang. Also

I'm speechless! VERY speechless. Stupid Wonderland, why did they have to close down? Someone get me a box of tissues!
Are you attempting to be funny or are you serious? Lastly, I see this as good, the sooner it's gone the quicker it will get to another amusement park and the quicker I'll learn where it is really going, because I don't know where it is going. Does anyone here know?

your complaining about the word "mate" and what country do you come from??? besides as far as i know "slang" isnt against the rules. compared to say "foul language" or insinuated foul language whis isnt allowed (ie filling in the missing letters of words with "#*&%##") if your gunna complain about supposed slang such as 'mate', then you really need to be consistant which will include having a go at almost everyone on this site!! i think we are ALL guilty of describing a themepark, or ride experience as things like: cool, awesome, filth, excellent, dodgy, or the one that everyones used to describe the bushbeast "rough as guts" For goodness sake lighten up dude. this is supposed to be a FUN site. (or should i call you by your real name, given that calling you dude would be "slang")

Guest galbraith

The fact it's much better and easier to read is the key factor. Also a requirement of the site I believe. Don't they teach spelling and grammar to the kids at school these days?

Update: No major work was done today. I took these photos yesterday from the side of the M4. You can see where the boomerang was, the uprights are still there and on the right of the photos you can make out the red crane that is being used. Can I just say that I risk life and limb to get these photos. A very large semi trailer came very close to hitting me and my car while I took these photos. "The Bus is now leaving for Mornington Trucking Yard, Western Australia"