Demon Removal

Bussy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today they removed the section of track from the top to the first support on the second lift and were preparing to remove the same section on lift one. That is about a quarter of the lift, far from the half that Shifty saw. I do have photos but haven't put them on my computer yet so I will post them later. "The Bus is now leaving for Quarters Well, Western Australia"

My photos are all taken with a digital camera not a camera phone. Here are the photos I have taken in the last two days. You can see how quickly they have taken down the lift. demon15-12cw1 was taken at 8am today, demon15-12cw2 was taken at 3pm today and demon15-12cw3 was taken at 5pm today. The photo, wsgate15-12cw shows what happened to the entrance gate after the truck in nezzur's photo went through it. Nezzur do you like working at LG? You were at work early, that truck left Wonderland around 7am. "The Bus is now leaving for Black Gate Creek, NSW"

OMG!! I can't believe how dirty the top of Space Probe is!! Oh, and I can't believe The Demon is like almost totally, GONE!! Oh, and Thanks so much for the photos, it's really nice of you, keeping us up to date, WonderBus!! If you do, and I hope you do, can you please take some photos of Space Probe when it starts to be deconstructed!! Those will be the days I cry!! Oh, and I will prob be there like everyday when Space Probe is being deconstructed! I love you, Space Probe!! Bye!

went past yesterday, and the demon is completely gone from what it seems from the road. Not a piece of stucture in site, there are a few cranes butt hats it. Next to the bush beast you can see part of junk or crap that must have been destroyed and removed. I'd say the bush beast is going next. And then a truck came out yesterday with a piece of track on the back, so yeah nothing of the demon appears to be visible no more.

As Shifty said, Demon is now completely gone, but they are still to move a few sections off site. Congratulations Shifty you finally got something right. However, Bush Beast is not going next. What you saw was Snowy's station being ripped down. It only took them a working day to do, excavators are amazing machines really. Also most of the Wildlife Park buildings are now gone or in the process of being pulled down. "The Bus is now leaving for Excavation Dam, Northern Territory"