Bush Beast Train Found.

Bussy

I found where the Bush Beast trains are being kept today. They are up the back of the park next to a woolshed (not the one in the Wildlife Park), this area used to have a show at it for some tour groups. Here is a photo I got of the trains. "The Bus is now leaving for Fellow Hills Railway Station And Yellow Hills, NSW"

• 1 month later...

If you really wanted to buy it you would have to contact the guy from ING who is dealing with the site, I can't remember his name off hand but I'm sure Buzzy will be able to give you some more information. But what would you do with it? Create a red back spider colony? "The Bus is now leaving for Kuitpo Colony, South Australia"

As far as I know it is still property of Wonderland (and I use that term loosely). As I mentioned in another thread the last I heard the CEO is still dealing with Wonderland (or what's left). If you are serious about it I can contact him and ask, but I wouldn't hold your breath over it. You'd most likely have to offer more than what they'll get for scrap value, otherwise they won't even bother. I'll also add that the panel on the front carriage that had the logo painted on it won't be included.

Who bloody cares really? Who in their right mind would buy it? Push it down the Great Western Highway from Medlow Bath, and see whether it gets to Emu Plains. Might get some more speed than it got on the Bush Beast track. The panel won't be included, presumably because someone already has it.

Alex wonders why idiots talk of themselves in the third person.... but still and all - that area is really publicly accessible, or at least it was in november. it is down behind carparks 2 and 3, and any idiot can get that close... so... since that is the case, why don't you try Neb?

Bussy sits thinking how hot Maria Sharapova is. Aaahhhh. Aaahhhh. Aaahhh. Yeah hit that ball, hit it harder.

Nebuchanezzar sits here wondering how Wonderbus got to get that picture. I didn't think you still had a job there or whatever...
Maybe I still do work there. "The Bus is now leaving for El Sharana Tin Mine, Northern Territory"

Alex wonders why idiots talk of themselves in the third person.... but still and all - that area is really publicly accessible, or at least it was in november. it is down behind carparks 2 and 3, and any idiot can get that close... so... since that is the case, why don't you try Neb?
Hey, it was just a question, no need to act like an imbecile about it.

Hey, i never remember Beastie having Light Blue Trains, or Almost black trains. I only remember the ride's trains both being the same colour, and the colour being in between the light colour, and that dark one. And Buzz, seening your in a Photo Giving mood, can you post some photos of like Behind the scenes? Please. Or like general scenery pics.