Sign in to follow this  
PattieBoi

Wonderland Re-creation

51 posts in this topic

Guys, I have started a wonderland re-creation on RCT2. I've made the SP so far (and yes including to dome thing) I've also mad the Demon, The Bush Beast, Beastie and SkyRider. I wish I could send some photos in but I can't because I don't where to get the screen shots from :(

I hope that it is not me that you are talking about as the one who gave up building Movie World in RCT2. If you look at the start of my new forum thread you will find the link as to where the download file is for the completed movie world theme park minus half a car park and a sound stage off the side, but the hole themepark is completed and available for download and seeing as how i know have RCT3, I wasn't going back to finish the old park.

Guys here are a couple of screen shots. I had to start again because some fa**ot sent me a virus. By the looking at the screen shots, you can tell that it's going to be crap.

My apologies for jumping to conclusions. And despite never having been to wonderland, your park doesn't look that bad. What I did when I built in RCT2, I used the scenario creator to make a blank map of the largest size and then use a trainer to give me large amounts of money, and owning all land except for the entry paths. It makes it really easy that way.

Looks Sweet. You ain't doing a bad job, considering the options the game give you. It's good to see that your NOT including the Factories, and making it what it used to look like originally with Wonderland Drive. Keep up the good Work.

Thanks, But For the last 2 weeks of school for me I will be having yearlies, so I will only get to work on the park on friday nights and saturdays. I wont finish the park till 2 weeks after the holidays Sorry!

Screammachine, where do you go to college,on the northern beaches anywhere; or in the city. I come from the northern beaches too and go to Northern Beaches Selective School.