Wonderland Re-creation

PattieBoi

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you do Zodiac?
I just put 2 Ferris Wheels put together. One going the opposite direction. The net on my pc is stuffed so I have to save screens on disks and post them in. I'll probably finish the park in 3 weeks or so. Btw, Sorry I couldn't post screens in today, I'm outta disks and my dad is buying more tomorrow.

I'd love to see it. It's just that you said that youhave alot of stuff to do at the moment. Can we see some more screens please? As i'm thinking "Where are some more screens", i want to see my favourite park. Think about it as a Tribute, and you'd be the first one to do a Wonderland Creation. Keep it up, it would be worth it.

I'd love to see it. It's just that you said that youhave alot of stuff to do at the moment. Can we see some more screens please as i'm thinking "Where are some more screens", i want to see my favourite park. Think about it as a Tribute, and you'd be the first one to do a Wonderland Creation. What did you get upto pattieboi? Keep it up, it would be worth it.

It's alright. I got it! ***MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!*** ENJOY IT AND ANY COMMENTS WILL BE APPRECIATED! *Please note: I worked my ass of for this, so if you don't like it all I can say to you is tough luck! !WARNING! To play this game you have to go to www.amazingearl.com/rct2 and download the following rides: Chaotic, Ripsaw, Swinger Version 2.0 and Double Inversion.

• 1 year later...