Sign in to follow this  
matty_o_911

Irwin to build Zoo in Las Vegas

11 posts in this topic

I noticed in the news earlier that Steve Irwin (crikey!) is planning to build an Australia Zoo in the gambling capital of the world, Las Vegas. Do you think that the Americans will support the zoo and do you think that it will be a good investment for Australia's most unusual person?

whsnt he just hurry up and make the one here bigger and better, QLD really needs a zoo like taronga or melbourne. I think he should work on the one here before funding one overseas

He'd be better off to stick one in Japan.
How about NO Japan is one of the wettest places in the world in rains over 300 days a year there and there earthquakes and typhoons yearly. Las Vegas is just like Queensland Hot.

whsnt he just hurry up and make the one here bigger and better, QLD really needs a zoo like taronga or melbourne. I think he should work on the one here before funding one overseas
I actually always thought that he was planning to build something big in brisbane near the entertainment centre, but those plans seem to have gone if he is going overseas, maybe he couldn't get council approvement in brisbane.

How about NO Japan is one of the wettest places in the world in rains over 300 days a year there and there earthquakes and typhoons yearly. Las Vegas is just like Queensland Hot.
Oh jeez, who cares, judging by watching Japanese people in theme parks they love our animals. Think of the money he'd make.