Sign in to follow this  
spoleweski

Dreamworld Theme Song

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had a copy of the Dreamworld theme song, either the old or the new, but preferably the new one "So Many Worlds in One". If you do could you please e-mail it to be, I'd be most grateful. Send it to my username at hotmail. I just reckon its a cool song. And is there a way I would be able to put the song onto RCT3 so I can go around the park listening to it? I guess that questions valid for another topic but I'll be grateful for any assistance. Thanx Stephen

I have no idea were you will find it, I like all of dreamworlds theme songs and wish i could get a copy of them, right back from the start (i wish i could go sommewhere special like you.) ive actualy got some old dreamworld comercials on video, and i just got a new pc so i could upload some maybe. Tot comercial when it was opening, and do dreamworld just for fun If anyone dose no how to get a holdof there theme songs, post it!

I sort of know the words: This is DW, this it, blah blah blah on your DW trip, Its the TOT and the WO ride, This is DW Never had so much fun you think you've seen it all but youv'e only just begun this is DW never had so much fuuuun.

dreamworld has had a few theme songs, and there all good. *take a trip away *do dreamworld just for fun *dreams come true yeah *never had so much fun *so many worlds in one...my fav is dreams come true