More dreaming

Slick

This is what it says. Plus it's included in the normal entry price Don't dream about a white Christmas, grab the gloves and frolic in fluffy flakes as Dreamworld Studios disappears under a blanket of snow. Pinch yourself and prepare to resist reality as International illusionist and master of magic, John Taylor weaves a web of mystery that will serenade the senses and blow the mind. Starting Boxing Day, the 'Believe in Dreams' spectacular is an Australian first with all-new illusions and magical escapades. You'll be transported inside a giant snow dome, mesmerised by levitations and daring escapes and watch in awe as a Harley Davidson disappears into thin air. This summer sizzler is only at Dreamworld until January 21, 2005, so don't miss your chance to see dreams come true.

i would be interested in seeing Dreamworld announce the return of Tony And Juleen Laffan. they had an exceptional stage show at wonderland, and Im sure Dreamworld could offer suitable accomodations to them as permanent residents. Tony brought both his act, as well as Casey The Clown to Dreamworld years ago, before moving to wonderland on a permanent contract. the show he did at wonderland, combined with periodic "houdini" style large scale illusions and escape acts was fantastic, and if Dreamworld were to sign Tony and Juleen again, it would be enough for me to move to queensland!

I don't think anyone will be seeing Tony and Juleen in a magic show for a very long time because they now have a baby. I would doubt that Tony would go solo because if he did do its seven days a week and I know how much his family means to him. "The Bus is now leaving for Magic Point, NSW"

I believe this will have a positive impact over its duration. Last Christmas they had a small Nickelodeon show which didn't attract large numbers of guests because a big deal wasn't made about it. Using a magic show in a relatively large area which can hold quite a few guests, will definitely move guests to that area of the park, minimising the overcrowding along that front stretch.