Sign in to follow this  
Ian

2005 new additions (announced)

11 posts in this topic

Well the news Ive known but couldnt say was just annouced on Gold Coast radio (sea FM) at 5pm. Wet N Wild will be spending $20 million on 2005 additions which will include a new Childrens area and a new Super Mammoth Falls, as part of the old one is heading to Seaworld in 2005. So Santa is really letting Warner Village Theme Parks have some great money with this as well as Movieworlds next ride and the outback show.

i dont think SW has room for river, and i think the press release just said plunge.... so let's wait and see... of course, if they keep river at WnW, then it keeps that whole area in use until they build the new additions on the mammoth area.

well Joz, if SW were to construct river off the side of the tower (the toboggan slide side), it could fit, but would probably put the landing pool somewhere next to Dolphin cove... Or, since everyone seems hell bent on sea world getting a thrill ride, you could put river out the back of the tower, and the landing pool could be in Shark Bay (*plummet 45 feet down through twisting turns of frothing foaming white water, and plunge into the home of the biggest man-eaters on the planet... Who Will Survive? - Coming to Sea World in 2005*)

I would really like to see WnW add some elements so their lazy river. Water spouts, jets, even a "wave" every now and then. Just something to make it a lil more exciting. But what they REALLY need is MORE SLIDES! It can't be too hard to squeeze some more in, especially these days where most slides don't need a pool, just a run-off...one can only hope.

Mate you should probably have a new thread for that, this thread is about a completly different topic. But I agree the ride doesn't look all that exciting.