• Sci-Fi
    • Space
    • Hollywood
    • Carnival
    • Tropical
    • Doom (Tower Of Terror)
    • Horror

8 posts in this topic

Yeah,sorry,another poll.What's your favourite theme ? Do I need to elaborate? For those that haven't been overseas and therfore haven't seen any real theming apart from MovieWorld,don't worry about it.My favourite theme is by far Western,especially after having gone to Disney.It has the most atmosphere IMO. Space theming is also pretty cool. :)

By clicking "add poll". Perhaps you walked into one when you were trying to find the button? Sorry, just got back from a movie marathon, and the audience were crap. Bunch of non-stop commetry boxes ruining the movies. I smell a refund in the air though....

hmm that's a hard one but overall I'd say I love fantasy themeing when done properly (eg disney fantasyland) or spooky/horror themeing a close second. Anything with wizards, dragons, all that sort of mystical stuff. I love it.

For those that haven't been overseas and therfore haven't seen any real theming apart from MovieWorld,don't worry about it.
Is that to say you don't want us to respond to your page? Jeez, someone knows how to discriminate don't they? None the less I'm going to respond anyway and say my favourite themeing from experience and images off the internet/tv shows is western. It's so easy, yet to powerful. And it just looks so damn nifty.

I would have to say that Disneyland's Tomorrowland, in Anaheim CA. it is simple, but effective. I would also like to state that this is about 10 years ago. I don't like some of what Disney has done with Disneyland in the last few years. im not at all happy with the closure of the submarines, the retheming of haunted mansion or space mountain. Favourite ride of all time would be Space Mountain for Theming and overall experience, but thrills is definately montezooma's revenge in Knotts. Knott's have good theming in some areas as well, particularly the little "indian" area, but Tomorrowland takes the cake for me everytime.

Is that to say you don't want us to respond to your page? Jeez, someone knows how to discriminate don't they?
I didn't mean don't respond to the thread,I meant just pick from themes you have seen,from pictures and other sources.