Sign in to follow this  
Inverted

Marine world SAN FRAN

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys Im planning a trip to California and was wondering if anyone has been to Marine World San Fran, If so is it any good or should we give it a miss and do another park instead? Any help appreciate.

Hey guys Im planning a trip to California and was wondering if anyone has been to Marine World San Fran, If so is it any good or should we give it a miss and do another park instead? Any help appreciate.
Well, Marine World is a nice park, it's not really big, but they have a cewl woodie and they have Zonga!! Ofcourse the Medusa is very good too. If you're going to LA, I would advise you to visit Universal, Knott's and Disney/SFMM. When you go to Magic Mountain during summer-season, there'll be almost no other visitors in the park :P

I love the nor cal parks. loved medusa best floorless i have ridden and roar and v2 kick butt as well plus half the park is like seaworld. Also check out PGA this park has top gun one of the best coasters out there and the park has a great atmosphere hope this helps

Sfmw my favourite American west coast park.Roar the best woody on the west coast. Medusa my favourite floorless.Plus they dont get the crowds like other california Parks. Oh yeah its near Sanfrancisco a great city

^I rate ghostrider 1st then roar but thats my opion and im sure stdragon03 would agree with me in saying stay away from "grizzly" at PGA that wooden coaster hurts.

Ghostrider is a great coaster but Roar has the edge due to the Millenium Trains. Grizzly at PGA i haven't experienced but i have ridden Grizzly at Kings Dominion which is a great coaster.I dont know if they are the same design.