For anyone that's been on the Zipper or Hangover

Clairey

did you read my post.......obviously not! Anyways I can't really see how you can sick, but it just might be because I have a strong stomach, but the flipping is totally awesome! the speed is also fantastic. Don't go on it, if you are scared of flipping really fast, and going upside down, because there is no way you can prevent it from flipping! TRY HARDER! and make it go absolutely WILD! :D I really enjoyed it, and I can't wait to get on it again!  :D   chris p.s Wittingslows Zipper wasn't at rye, it was Shorts, but it may seem that Wittingslow could have a share in the ride, because the Taipan was there, and everyone, even on Zipper had Wittingslow uniforms  :D
Obviously shuttup. Damn, you got on it before me. Anyway, I can't understand why you are so obsessed with who operates the ride. I mean, sure they may take care of it better, they may operate it a tad slower or faster, but in the end it's the same damn ride. What about some admiration of the manufacturer of the ride rather than the operator. Who cares who wears what uniform. It'd be better if you gave a more in depth report on what it was like comfort wise (although I have a pretty basic idea of what it is like), speed wise (rather than just "the speed is also fantastic") and other important aspects of the ride, instead of, "they were wearing Wittingslow uniforms"...

Umm, the Brisbane show doesn't come to Brisbane untill 8 months. I think that is what she is referring to, as she isn't going to goto sydney to ride one ride. So she is saying i can't wait till ekka. Only 8 months.
Exactly ;) Unless I get 2 days off work and fly down to Sydney for the Easter Show...*ponders*

The zipper was at my towns new years eve festival, in the paper it said there were going to be rides there, and i assumed it would just be dodgems and a kids merry go round like other years, but to my horror when i read mondays paper i found out the zipper had been there, but i had been over at a mates place anyway so it didnt matter so much. It was the zipper that is painted white, if that can help anyone knowing what one it was.

First of all Gazza, that model belongs to Watkins, and is currently missing the E on the sign (ZIPPR) Also Neb, it would be interesting if you actually knew who built the models that are in Australia. Anyways if you would like me to explain the speed better, here you go: The ride doesnt look as fast as it does when you are riding it. When travelling along the boom, the cars tend to rock back and forth, but you are able to make the car flip by trying to rock it. When the frames move over the two wheels at the end of the ride, you are suddenly thrust in the same direction. This makes for a very exciting, fast movement, either flipping or just flying over. I know that a few times when we passed over the wheels, we either flipped upside down, or flipped really fast. Also theres a point when the ride is moving backwards where you flip over more than 5 times, our car flipped around 10, and that was completly awesome! It is also really cool, passing the wheels near the bottom, as you swoop down and feel as if you could hit the ground! Completly worth every cent! chris