Wonderland RTC3

Wazza1

The sandbox mode is fine if you are building a relatively small park, but in the scenario editor, you can customise the park boundaries up to about 254 x 254. You can also change some other options there, so I find it useful to use. But the main reason I use it is for the extra space, I never went to wonderland so I am not exactly sure whether it would fit in sandbox or not.

So wazza1, hows the re-creation going?
Its goin ok today.......My computer has been so slow recently so I fiddled around with it and sped it up. I have done some more today actually..Layed out some more of the park..Put a few buildings in, and modified the Terrain so that Demon/Probe and HB Land are all uphill, and Goldrush is downhill..I will chuck some screen shots on here tomrrow. I also have put some trees and stuff around Transylvaina so that it sorta looks finalised so the screenshots look better.

Its goin ok today.......My computer has been so slow recently so I fiddled around with it and sped it up. I have done some more today actually..Layed out some more of the park..Put a few buildings in, and modified the Terrain so that Demon/Probe and HB Land are all uphill, and Goldrush is downhill..I will chuck some screen shots on here tomrrow. I also have put some trees and stuff around Transylvaina so that it sorta looks finalised so the screenshots look better.
And here are some shots..most of the are of Demon/Trans as this is the only area that I have done work on at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...