tpa carnival new rides

SHADDO

Don't know if this is the rite place to post this but just telling you all TPA will have a new dodgem car track and moser twin flip ride at royal easter show twin flip lands in oz in around 2 weeks and the TPA boys will have it all ready to be seen first at the royal easter show. thank you all for your time and kind regards

While on topic of carnivals, can anyone tell me the name of that spinning coaster that travels around? I can't remember its name, and we've been having an argument. It's fairly inappropriately named, like Mad Mouse or Crazy Mouse or something. It is a boring sort of ride with the spins determined by the ride not random chance. Caroline

The name of the spinning coaster that is owned by TPA shows, and FJF Amusements, has 2 names: Crazy Coaster - used here in Melbourne, and Adelaide Crazy Mouse - used in Sydney and at the Ekka Im not too sure why they change the coaster, and mouse for some shows, but they have the letters and they interchange. And yes, I must admit, it doesnt spin as much as it should, nor as fast as they do like in Germany, but none the less, its still pretty fun chris

The X-Files gave me nightmares as a kid. Especially that creeeepy song. I think I remember one about carnie folks. On the topic of the spinning wilde' mouse, I would prefer the chairs that look outwards, they look a bit more intense. Mhe Chaos was pretty cool.. I saw it doing its rounds in the South of Sydney somewhere on the way back from the south coast. My fav. flatride would have to be The Claw at the Eastershow. ;) Screammachine

Hopefully 2005 will shape up to be a good year for the shows, we've already got the new Rainbow on its way, Twin Flip, and maybe an Inverter heading down shortly, so lets hope the shows pick up, and have a turn out like they used to be. I really hope Zipper returns to the Melbourne show, as last year was strange not seeing it.

how on earth can you say it is an industry that doesn't need more, come on, it's just like parks getting new rides. People want to see new rides, not just the same selection year after year!. This is the first time in ages that we've seen this amount of rides come to Australia. You don't have to appreciate it, but people like me do, so you think what you want, but it doesn't really matter what you say, the industry will continue to expand...... pfft..