Wet n Wild SurfRider taken off website

Natti_amusements

30 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I honestly can't think of a single theme idea that is going to work while surrounded by Superman rescuing folks from a caving-in subway.

isn't Metropolis on an Island? couldn't Aquaman be saving people on boats or some other bullshit. I dunno, I'm an analyst not a creative.

1 hour ago, Naazon said:

isn't Metropolis on an Island? couldn't Aquaman be saving people on boats or some other bullshit. I dunno, I'm an analyst not a creative.

Lex Luthors Oscilotron or something like that? 

Big generator that creates earthquakes?

That all said, Metropolis is the area around Doomsday. The superman area I didn't think had an external theme outside the ride.

Lex Luthor would be my first choice because it literally sits metres away from superman, but Aquaman could easily work as a theme and is probably the most appropriate choice given the nature of the ride. I've always felt that corner has been more general DC than superman. After all, Arkham Asylum was sitting right next door for about 10 years so pretty much anything goes.

Edited by Baconjack

18 hours ago, New display name said:

Superman goes down tomorrow for maintenance, so this could happen really fast.

@DaptoFunlandGuyyou are dismissed.

11 hours ago, themagician said:

Superman is closed for maintenance from tomorrow until late March. Could we see the construction happen during this time?

And you told me you enjoyed reading my post @themagician/s😢

"World's fastest, biggest, craziest coaster"*

*inside the helix of another coaster.

That could actually be true out of all the coasters (if any) that are inside the helix of another coaster. Sadly, movierider will at best only be the second most iconic coaster in the world.

Edited by downunder

• rappa locked this topic