What Roller coasters did you go on in 2004?

zaneymon

Here's last year's list of roller coasters that I rode: Luna Park Melbourne Metroplois Scenic Railway Luna Park Sydney Wild Mouse Wonderland Demon Bush Beast Dreamworld Cyclone Tower Of Terror Eurakka Mine Ride Runaway Reptar Sydney Royal Easter Show Crazymouse Taipen Seaworld Corkscrew Waner Brothers Movie World Lethal Weapon Enchanted Kingdom - Philippines Space Shuttle Rollerskater Six Flags Magic Mountain Viper X Revolution Psyclone Goliath Colossus Goliath Juniour Flashback Batman Riddler's Revenge Alton Towers Oblivion Nemissis Black Hole Cokscrew Air Hope you had fun reading it! :D

I went on a few... Royal Adelaide Show Mad mouse Crazy Coaster Wonderland... Demon Bush Beast Dreamworld... TOT Cyclone (the mine ride) Runaway Reptar Movieworld Lethal Weapon Scoobydoo Spooky coaster Sea world Corkscrew Luna Park Melbourne Metropilas Great Scenic Railway Luna Park Sydney mad mouse

Bush Beast Deamon Wild Mouse - LPS Scooby Lethal Weapon Road Runner Cyclone Eureka Tower of Terror X Revolution DJV Batman the Ride Riddlers Revenge Goliath Colossus Gold Rusher Ghostrider Montezoomer Jaguar Xcelerator The Mummy California Screamin Manhatten Express Speed:The ride I think that's it...

• 2 weeks later...

Ok heres what i went on last year. Dreamworld: Tower of Terror Cyclone Runaway Reptar Eureka Mine Ride Movieworld: Lethal Weapon Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster RoadRunner Roller Coaster LPS Wild Mouse Royal Easter Show(Sydney) Crazy Mouse Taipan Wild Mouse Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Blackpool (UK): Big Dipper Roller Coaster Pepsi Max Big One Irn Bru Revolution Avalanche Grand National Zipper Dipper Steeplechase Disneyland Paris(France): Space Mountain Big Thunder Railroad Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril Last year was a very good year.... Cheers Jobe

hehehe..as I said,last year was a VERY good year. Unfortunately this year will not be a repeat of last year's adventure of travels. Would have loved to have fit in Alton Towers but didnt get time. Travelled past Thorpe Park and that looked pretty good too. Have to save up again for another 2 years before I venture overseas...very darn expensive!!! Cheers Jobe

The only park i went to last year was in the US called Cedar Point in Ohio. The best one there was the Top Thrill Dragster. which is the tallest in the world i believe? So the ones i can remember is TT Dragster Millennium Force Wicked Twister Mantis Magnum Im sure there were more but i cant remember all of their names. If you are EVER in Ohio (Sandusky to be exact) go to this park, it has the best in the world and you MUST ride the Dragster, the biggest rush you will ever get!

Flashback has been SBNO from 2003.

The Flashback is generally closed from May to September when the adjacent water park is open. Even outside of these times the Flashback's operation is very sparse. During the waterpark's 2003/2004 off-season, the Flashback never operated. So it has been given a SBNO status until things change.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a travelling year, too. Would also have Blackpool but they were closing as we got there at 6pm. I went on: Knotts: Xcelerator Montezuma's Revenge Jaguar Ghost Rider Disneyland Paris: Space Mountain (I hate rough coasters!) Big Thunder Mountain Indiana Jones Alton Towers: Air Oblivion Spinball Whizzer Runaway Mine Train Nemesis Black Hole Corkscrew Legoland Deutschland Dragon Coaster Mini Dragon Coaster Project X Seaworld Corkscrew Transportable Olympic Looping Crazy Mouse Other Canyon Blaster (Vegas) Have to resign myself to less coasters this year- the only new ones I'm likely to experience are Cyclone and Reptar (haven't been to DW in 2 or 3 years). Oh, and of course the Superman coaster at WBMW . :D hehe. Jobe, what was Pepsi Max like? I was so upset to miss it. Were any of the other Blackpool coasters good? Caroline

G'day Carolinebee!! Pepsi Max was excellent. Being the only Hyper I have been on, I dont have anything to compare it to,however it was the pinnacle of my UK and European visit!! Personally, i loved Blackpool and found it MUCH more enjoyable than Disneyland, Paris. The history and atmosphere of the place was what attracted me and it reminded me in a small way of what Luna Park Sydney was like in its hey day. As for the other coasters, the Grand National was excellent.My first and and only racing coaster!The one that did surprise the hell out of me though was The Big Dipper. This woodie was nothing short of brilliant and came close to being my favorite ride of the whole trip!! I didnt find that Space Mountain was rough..it was a very enjoyable ride, although the day we went it was experincing problems and was down for 3 hours. I would have loved to have gone to Alton Towers but it was not open at the time we went. We visited Blackpool on the first operating weekend of the year-all you can ride for 10 pounds. An absolute bargain!!! Hence the very large crowds...waited an hour and 20 minutes to get on Pepsi Max but that consisted of 15 min of downtime!! Cheers Jobe