What Roller coasters did you go on in 2004?

zaneymon

Pepsi Max was excellent.
Oh oh oh!! Sob sob.
As for the other coasters, the Grand National was excellent.
I've always wanted to see it at least. Blow it.
I didnt find that Space Mountain was rough.
My head kept bashing the OTS, worse because I couldn't see where it was going. We were going to go on again to see if it was better second time around, but it wasn't running in the afternoon.
We visited Blackpool on the first operating weekend of the year-all you can ride for 10 pounds. An absolute bargain!!!
I think it was 20 pounds, or 18, they day we went, but it was closing in 5 minutes so they wouldn't even let us in to have a look. :mad: Great talking to you. Thanks for the goss.

• 2 weeks later...

Dreamworld - Cyclone Universal Islands Of Adventure - The Hulk Duelling Dragons (Fire and Ice) Universal Studios (Orlando)- Revenge of the Mummy Disney MGM Studios- Rock n Roller Coaster Disneyworld Magic Kingdom - Space Mountain Big Thunder Mountain All I can say is thank god for having the luxury to be able do do trips to the states!!!

• 1 month later...