Sign in to follow this  
Guest MissMelanie

Hey

11 posts in this topic

Guest MissMelanie

Hi, new here and also a ex operator at wonderland. Just wanting to say hi and see how many of you worked there, i might know you! :o

Hello Melanie I just wanted to be the first one to welcome you to the boards. Always nice to see some new local members, especially more ex park staff joining our little family. Just curious, you say you're from the Mountains, where abouts?

Guest MissMelanie

Im actually in Hawkesbury Heights, Just behind Springwood........Though, i was living in penrith when i was at W

The stoners started with Melanie Alex. From memory they got stuck on Bounty's on their first day with Danny behind the controls. Was a classic. Welcome to Wally World hey... you'll be seeing plenty more of this breakdown rubbish new recruits. :rolleyes: It took them 6 months and a fistfull of cash to fix it. Remember New Years 2002 with those two morons at Probe ScReAM? Geez what a bloody top night that was. Piss funny!

Guest MissMelanie

Okay, who stoners are you talking about. I wasnt there on new years, i left in november.......