the Wonderland site

ste1975

Although I stongly encourage researching the other threads in the forum before posing a new question, ill answer this one. This list is as far as I am aware - Space Probe, Zodiac, Bounty's Revenge, Bush Beast, and Beastie, as well as most of the Beach are currently SBNO. for the most part, it would not take much to get these running again if need be, that said, because of the nature of the attractions, Beast and Beastie would require a lot more work to do so. Snowy River Rampage is currently partially dismantled. the pump house and equipment etc has been demolished, i believe the loading dock is close to that as well. the troughs themselves are a bit different, and are still in workable order, as the troughs were resealed after closure (what for i don't know.) I am under the impression that Ampol's Antique Autos (the great race) has been sold, but whether or not it has been removed yet i am not sure of. Taz, Endeavour, Dragons Flight, Demon, Clippers, Planes, Carousel, Dinos Derby (baby bumpers), and any of the other kiddie rides i have neglected to mention have all been removed from their sites, and are either in storage at the park, shipped to sunway lagoon, sold to other amusement organisations, or scrapped. Defunct Rides from earlier in the park life, including the paddleboats and silly stix currently reside in one of wonderland's graveyards, along with Skyrider's gondolas. I know that individual paddle boats have been sold to private buyers by the park. I am not sure what ever happened to Flintstone's splashdown. it was removed circa 2001, but whether it was sold off or scrapped im not sure. If i've missed any, sorry, but thats pretty much how it stands around mid-december. The only one i've missed as far as i can see is Dodgems, and I am unaware of the situation with them.

Defunct Rides from earlier in the park life, including the paddleboats and silly stix currently reside in one of wonderland's graveyards, along with Skyrider. I know that individual paddle boats have been sold to private buyers by the park. I am not sure what ever happened to Flintstone's splashdown. it was removed circa 2001, but whether it was sold off or scrapped im not sure. If i've missed any, sorry, but thats pretty much how it stands around mid-december. The only one i've missed as far as i can see is Dodgems, and I am unaware of the situation with them.
The main pylons and cable of Skyrider is still visible from the M4. Are you referring to the gondolas? Fred Flinstone's Splashdown was removed in 2002 (and hooray for that) and sat in the Demon Graveyard before being removed from the park (to where, i do not know) Silly Stix and the original Clippers (Galleons) boats were stored in the Beastie graveyard.

Unless the Skyrider gondolas were moved after closure they were never in the graveyard. Have a look at some of the photos I posted in another thread (I can't be bothered linking it). It shows the view from the HB Skyrider station looking down the cable. It clearly shows the gondola's sitting in the station. It was also the same in the Gold Rush station but those were spares that were stored under the station but were clearly visible from Auto's and the path in Gold Rush. Scream are you talking about the old old Galleon's boats? "The Bus is now leaving for Galleon, Tasmania"

Actually there were Skyrider gondolas in the HB station, under the GR station and a few (spares/scrap?) in the graveyard next to the Beach. In fact you might have been able to see them through the fence from Wallgrove Road. There were a few pieces/boats of Splashdown in the Beastie graveyard. And there were only a few red tubes/slides from Silly Stix laying around. For Galleons, there were about 6 boats in the Beastie graveyard in the old colours. I'm no sure if they packed them up with the ride when it went. The dodgem cars were sold off to a few different people along with some of the electrical components. There was also parts from what I'm pretty sure was Ned Kellys Getaway in the Beastie graveyard.