WONDERLAND SYDNEY COLLECTABLES on EBAY!!!

zoggyno1

On Ebay there is for sale... Brand new never used. mug, yo - yo, keyring, ridge magnet,pencil, paper bag and set of playing cards. These are rare items as they are no longer available since it closed down. Also check out our other items we have for auction. (all items have Wonderland Sydney on them.) link... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ssPageName=WDVW

I think the seller may have a small number of each item, hence the constant relistings. As for the paper bag, I guess it's more for collectable value since everybody threw them away, so it's uncommon to have one. I found an Australias Wonderland bag, can you say that you don't find that even a little bit interesting?

Not a real lot of Aus Wonderland stuff as I'd hoped to have found. We did find a sports bag with the logo in the first aid block, a few posters, post it note holders and the odd tid-bit here and there. Some of the old things I got that stand out include a framed park map from opening day, framed Bush Beast and Bounty's Revenge logo and a Aus Wonderland clear glass drinking mug. Those audtition posters, believe it or not, I found in the roof/ceiling of the audio studio! The entertainment supervisor mentioned that they used to use it as misc storage space. There were the posters, various bits of equipment and alot of deteriorated sound proofing sponge!