Two Train Shuttle Coaster

DaptoFunlandGuy

What does everyone think about a shuttle coaster that runs two trains? now before you scream "impossible" hear me out... the station is divided into two sides, like rocky hollow log ride or sea world's flume ride, but instead of having the load stations in the middle, they are on the outside. The trains are housed on their own "station" length of track, and work on a slide system, so while one train is butted up against its load platform, the other is launched and "in ride". When train 1 returns to the station, train 2 is loaded and ready for dispatch. the rails roll across, so train 1 is now at its station to loadunload, and train 2 is in position to be launched. each station section would have its own LIMLSM modules, which would also give sufficient time for cooling before its next launch, as there would be a full cycle in between uses.... what does everyone think of that idea?

ahhhhh shut up... lol. I kid you not I thought of that without knowledge of Mr Freeze. there was another post somewhere talking of shuttles having low capacity (think it was in the thunderbolt has been sold thread) and how they needed a ride that could turn out more people. i got to thinking that the only reason a shuttle has lower capacity than others is because theres a large gap between cycles because of load and unload times... to i thought what about.... so Six Flags beat me to it. i still think it was pretty cool that I thought of it without outside input. :P