Sign in to follow this  
steveng

Wonderland Staff

7 posts in this topic

hey all new here and have spent the last few days reading all the message and like to say your all doing a great job. Anyway I spent almost 4 years of my life working at wonderland in the rides department and like all am sad to see it go , after reading all the message it got me thinking about all the good time that i had over the four years that i worked there and all the great friends that i made along the way and would like to make a web site of all the former workers of the site so people can stay in touch with each other or try and track down old friend that they have not seen in many years so we all can keep the great memorys of wonderland alive and living. So if your a former worker from the park and would like to be added to this new site that i am making then please email me your details with things like your name , what department you worked and area , the dates that you worked there and some contact details for people to get in touch with you.email all this to me at steven_grunwald@hotmail.com and when the site is up and running i will post the web addy on this site , cheers just before i leave i would like to say that i would of like to see one of the larger U.S.A companys such as six flags or something buy wonderland and keep it alive and lving , like why couldn't we have a six flags australia or something like that . Anyway guys keep the good job your all doing.

just before i leave i would like to say that i would of like to see one of the larger U.S.A companys such as six flags or something buy wonderland and keep it alive and lving , like why couldn't we have a six flags australia or something like that . Anyway guys keep the good job your all doing.
Well i always thought Wonderland could work like that being Wonderland Sydney, Wonderland Canberra, Wonderland Gold Coast, and so on, and like the main corporate name would be "Australia's Wonderland". BTW, i didn't know if you have noticed but the only thing left for Six Flags could buy off wonderland for a possible australian park is the name. It's all gone (Well almost anyway).

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Don't mind me I'm just going to go and smash my head against the wall a few times. "The Bus is now leaving for Wailing Wall, Tasmania"

Good someone else agrees with me. Thanks Diva (could it be Dina? I doubt it but it might start some rumours). "The Bus is now leaving for Divaricate Creek, Tasmania"