Online Quizzes- Dreamworld and Roller Coasters

carolinebee

Help needed! I have created some online quizzes and I don't know who these people are that have done the quiz but I think most of them haven't been to Dreamworld or even Australia! The average score is like 5 out of 10 and they are easy quizzes. You guys would find them a breeze. If you are interested, visit the quizzes on Funtrivia.com. The link to the Dreamworld quiz is: http://www.funtrivia.com/quizdetails.cfm?quiz=199368 The quiz I have written about Australian Roller Coasters in general is at: http://www.funtrivia.com/quizdetails.cfm?quiz=199212 If you can't get these links to work, visit funtrivia.com and on the main page choose the category "entertainment", then "coasters and theme parks". There you will find a host of quizzes about what we all love the best, but my "Australian Roller Coasters Top 10" can be found in "Roller Coaster Mixture". The Dreamworld quiz is new and can't be accessed like this yet, only through the "new quizzes" link. Feedback is welcome. Have fun! Caroline (carolinebee999)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...