Roller Coaster Tycoon 3: Soaked

HussRainbow

Here is a screenshot of the expansion pack. I am looking forward to it, but I wonder what sought of customisability the water parks have. Looking at the pool and the curves it has and everything else, I doubt the game would let you individually customise the shape of the pool and then fill it with water. It looks like something that you choose the shape of and then place just like a ride, see that the path that runs past the poolside doesn't allow access to the pool. I am guessing that guests have to queue and go through a special entrance just like a ride to get into the pool, so that there is a limit on the number swimming all at once. Either way, it still looks like it is the much needed expansion pack that this game needs, especially considering most theme parks have water park components to them. The other thing they need to deal with in this expansion pack is the lag issue. It is bad enough in any decent sized parks in the game at the moment, let alone even more scenery to use and different rides, as well as running water and the like. So the lag issue is the most important thing to fix if this game is going to be a good expansion.

I was just checking out the Gamespot website and noticed that they had added RCT3: Soaked to their database. On this, they have an interview with someone from Frontier and they have five new screenshots of the game. Screenshots show an underwater view of a dolphin or something swimming around, another showing waterfalls and the addition of a ride like the Claw at Dreamworld, as well as a few others. The screenshots can be found at: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/roller...ex_6118055.html And the interview at: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/roller...ew_6118055.html

• 3 weeks later...