Water Slide Water Works (RCT 1, 2, 3 only)

teki

To celebrate the upcoming release of RCT 3 Soaked if you have either RCT 1, 2 or 3 you may participate in a water slide competition. You can build any water slide you like but it must be your own not any design off the internet or from the game. You will have until the 19th (2 weeks frome today.) Good luck every one and remember the most saturated water slide wins!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoggyno1 theres no prizes just the fame of having the best waterslide out of the people on roller-coaster.com.au and you can do each of the designs on all the games you have. Matty O I don't really care if scenery is inserted you wont lose or win points for scenery. Its like gazzas competition but with roller coaster tycoon. The competition will have just dingy slides maybe after this i will do a log flume or rapids one thanks for joining. If there are any questions don't be afraid to ask. It will be judged like this /10 points for saturation /10 points for intensity and nausea /10 points for originality IS ANYONE ELSE INTERESTED? Teki

Posted at 7:33 PM To celebrate the upcoming release of RCT 3 Soaked if you have either RCT 1, 2 or 3 you may participate in a water slide competition. You can build any water slide you like but it must be your own not any design off the internet or from the game. You will have until the 19th (2 weeks frome today.) Good luck every one and remember the most saturated water slide wins!
Posted at: 7:58 PM Sorry for the double post but obviously no one is interested. I'm not going to worry if no one is entering.
Yeah you wouldn't want to wait more than 25 minutes for a reply would you? "The Bus is now leaving for Waiting Plain, Victoria"

Here is my entry, its called Toxic pipes, Just a bit of info, to get the dueling to work, just put the ride in test mode, and it will automatically just let the first 4 boats go through and get around to the second station, when the boats get around, the dueling will then start working, no need to do anything, just let it run. Im not sure if the synchronisation will behave the same way in RCT3, but it works well in RCT2. BTW, can someone start another NL comp, i really want to compete in one, and obvoiusly i cant compete in my own.

I need help. I tried putting gazza's design on RCT3 and then it came up can't open Toxic Pipes because its not connected properly (or somthing like that) I don't know if the problems because gazza didn't finish it properly or I can't put it on RCT3 I do even have RCT2 installed. What's my problem? I think if this doesn't work I might have to make it RCT3 only (only if I don't get a soloution.)

Here is my entry into the waterslide competition. This is just a quick job that I have done, if I get time I might try a better one but this will do for the moment. It is called 'Pirates' and as the name suggests uses pirate theming from RCT3. This ride is probably better suited to a log flume or river ride just because the high walls of the waterslide don't allow you to see much in the way of theming. Those without RCT3 can check out the screenshots I have, and those with the game who want to ride this waterslide, just unzip the park file into MyDocuments/RCT3/Parks/. And then open it in Sandbox mode. I recommend riding this ride at night because it is much better with the lighting I have used. Hope you like it.