Water Slide Water Works (RCT 1, 2, 3 only)

teki

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, ditch the idea about opening directly, it doesnt work, Do this instead, ill make it nice and simple, First, open up roller coaster tycoon 2. When it has all loaded up and you are at the games main menu there are four big icons, the one at the far right is a red toolbox, click on it and a drop down menu will appear, from the drop down menu pick "Track design manager" This will bring you to a new menu, this has a list of every ride type in the game, pick the dinghy slide, then at the top right corner click on the "Install Track Design" button. This will open the file browser, navigate to wherever you have put the file, when you have found it, double click on the file, this will install it into RCT2. Now it is installed, quit the track design manager and you will be back at the main menu, click on the toolbox, and from the drop down menu, pick roller coaster designer, from there open the track, place it in the building area and you should be right. Hope this Helps

I love matty-o's themeing work.
Thankyou, doesn't take much effort though, I got lazy and just randomly placed trees everywhere. At the moment I am building a themed river ride which I would say is a hybrid of Bermuda Triangle at Sea World and I guess Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland. I think so far it is my best ride of my own design that I have built, because I think it looks really good coming out of the big volcano and everything. This will probably be my entry in future river ride competitions if there are any, and I might post a screenshot later.