Water Slide Water Works (RCT 1, 2, 3 only)

teki

I'm not doin a NL because I A) Don't have the program B) Can't be stuffed downloading it (I got Slooooooooow Dial up) C) Don't know how to use it I only got two entries if I don't get entries from 3 other different people I won't do the Log Flume and Splash Boats Competition.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the triple post but they're a day after each other now to busness. THE WINNER OF WATER SLIDE WATER WORKS1 in Febuary 2005 is Matty O you have designed the best Dingy Slide out of everyone on Roller-Coaster.com.au. Gazza came second despite only having 2 entries. I wasnt biased to Matty O because of themeing but I can tell you all Gazza's entry was only one point behind. Thanks to all (Matty O and Gazza) who entered and I hope you will all enter my next Competition Good Luck and GO RCT 3 SOAKED!!

This time its the same competition except we will have a splashboat. rippin-rolernut can use the one he gave me already. You have until Tuesday the 1st of March to complete. Shorter time this time. I WILL JUDGE ON SCENERY THIS TIME MATTY O YOU GET YOUR WISH. Please Note IF YOU HAVE RCT3 PLEASE DO IT IN THAT I WOULD PREFER IT AND A NUMBER OF PEOPLE SAID THEY'D ENTER LAST TIME IF YOUR GOING TO ENTER PLEASE MAKE SURE I RECIEVE YOUR ENTRY BY THE DATE ABOVE. Good luck to everyone. Thanks, Teki

• 2 weeks later...