Sign in to follow this  
Wayned

Weekend versus weekday trade ?

8 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me whether Seaworld (and the other parks in general) is infinitely busier on the weekends than it is on weekdays :confused: I was planning to visit the park on the 7th March but now that it has been announced that the Corkscrew roller coaster will be closed from the 7th for maintenance I am wondering whether it is worth going on the Sunday 6th ? It is also most annoying that both Corkscrew and Lethal Weapon will be closed during some of the same time :mad:

As a Employee of both SW and MW general guide is Monday is busy there it gets less as the week goes on, Saturday is the best day except at MW Saturday is mad mike day off so you dont get to see his anatics. hope this helps and say hi if you see me

At this time of year, it is slightly busier on Sunday, but its still not to the point where its worth putting your trip off. My advice, come on the Sunday, the park will still be quiet. I'd be surprised if there are anything more then 10 min queues for Corkscrew / Bermuda. Most of the other attractions in the park either don't have a queue (SOS, the live shows, Animal Attractions) or have such a high capacity that there is normally not much of a queue to talk about out of season (Viking's, Monorail eg).

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think we will play it by ear on the day. We arrive late on the Saturday (after travelling from Perth with 2 little kids !) so it depends how (and when) we wake up on the Sunday !

Can anyone tell me whether Seaworld (and the other parks in general) is infinitely busier on the weekends than it is on weekdays :confused:
I got movieworld annual passes, as do my kids, for starters, Sundays are always considerably busier with longer wait times on Lethal Weapon and Scooby Coaster as well as other rides, carpark seems fuller. I've been known to slip in during the week after returning from working around the Brisbane fringe, driving home to Nerang, the trend I see is that weekdays seem a good bet most times, judging from the fullness of the carpark, also each time I slipped in for an hour of fun, I've had plenty of times when I had very short waits to get on to Lethal Weapon. School Holidays on the other hand, eeeech much of a muchness - busy all the time.