My Bush Beast Video Tribute

Wonderbuzz

Okay guys, I've put together a little video tribute to the biggest wooden roller coaster in the southern hemisphere, The Bush Beast. It runs at approx 3min 30s, 384kbit/s WMV, 8.06Mb in size. The WMV picture quality is a bit rough, but good enough to enjoy without having a mega huge filesize. Apologies to those with dial up, I hope I made the video worth your time. It features some facts and ride footage, and also (dare I say) the only on-ride video footage made available. Am I going to regret saying that? You can download here. Just scroll down to the Free download button, then scroll down again on the next page. For those creating Wonderland tribute websites, please feel free to use the link or even host the file yourself, as long as it is made available in it's entirety and unmodified in any way shape or form, and a credit mention would be nice. *** At this point in time I will kindly ask you not to write to me requesting higher resolution, unedited/clean footage, additional footage, images used, etc....... alot of time and effort went into not only producing this video but obtaining the footage, and such requests will be ignored at my discretion. *** Let me know what you all think, as I may also produce a Demon tribute video aswell. Enjoy! :)

Wow, a Ride on a Woodie can be smooth. But really, I have the most Uttermost Respect for Wonderland. That was a great video Buzz. What Program did you use to create that? And I do say, go ahead with that Demon one too.

The Other day (saturday) i went to HT, to purchase a USB connection for Analouge Camera's. It came with Ulead Video Studio 6. And have just been looking around it and all. Seems impressive, but haven't really got enough footage to actually make a decent video.

It features some facts and ride footage, and also (dare I say) the only on-ride video footage made available. Am I going to regret saying that?
Yes... yes you are. I have on ride footage of BushBeast and Demon, which has been circulated privately to other members (Flea, Paul Hollibone, DjRappa) etc, but up until recently it was only available in MP4 format, and could not be easily edited. I also have Lethal Weapon and Corkscrew on-ride as well. I have since invested in RiverPast's VideoPerspective software, and Ulead Video Studio 8. The first of many - which will be lethal weapon, is in post production at the moment just tweaking some finishing touches, and a few websites have been liaised with to host the video, Richard and R-C.com.au included. One of the sites I have negotiated with wants exclusivity, but is taking their time in getting the files uploaded, so it is highly likely this will be hosted on R-C.com.au very soon. Depending on the recorder you used, your quality is probably going to be better, as this is a hand held (pocket size) recorder, which uses a fibre optic cable to run from the pocket to a strap on the wrist - therefore the quality is pretty low...

i have just viewed the vid you have buzz, and apart from the low quality, it is awesome. i think my vids are clearer (less pixelation) but slower framerates. it was good to see the historic filming of the beast in its early days, and the transparent frame bit you used to put your info in front of video and the like was good. your skills in vid editing are superior to mine, but uniqueness is not something you can claim with this one! lol. not many people can use the Wonderland Park Music in their videos either (lol).... unfortunately it would appear that both the people who have on-ride wonderland footage are able to do so... lmao. The one main difference between your footage and mine is that mine is a forwards-facing-only shot, from the front seat, filmed by my own hand. no different camera angles are used... so we each have good and bad points... i only wish i had of known you were making this one, i could have contributed towards it... nice logos and stuff on the end of it too.

probably the safest way to ride that horrible coaster
*Alex slaps Diannasaurus around with a rather large frozen trout* HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THIS WAY! lol. Beast was a rough coaster. I know this, but a lot of woodies are rough, and it comes with age. its part of the experience! But the word is ROUGH, not HORRIBLE.....

Alex wonders why idiots talk of themselves in the third person.... but still and all - that area is really publicly accessible, or at least it was in november. it is down behind carparks 2 and 3, and any idiot can get that close... so... since that is the case, why don't you try Neb?
http://www.parkz.com.au/forums/sh...42&postcount=14 lol.

• 2 weeks later...
I just noticed this. The Girl with the green top, sitting next to some dude. Her breasts move/ bounce/ jump alot.
Pauly Pauly Pauly... What are we going to do with you old son? Keep your hand off it tonight you amorous little bastard. :P Good job with the video Lightyear. I was going all misty. It's unbelieveable how much smoother and faster it was in 1985. Also enjoyed the good old days of it zipping around the back curve and straight into the second drop. No brakes there in those days. They realised someone was going to die soon enough so they thought they should chuck some brakes up there. It's a shame, by 2004 it was a piece of ****.