Sign in to follow this  
ALeXX

ICE AGE and Movie Park Germany construnction pictures

5 posts in this topic

No its a boat tour with many special effects and one fast drop. The ride is located in the old "Looney Tunes Adventure" building. The boats are the same like in the old ride. I think "looney tunes adventure" was the same like yours in australia.

Hi everybody, My name's Daniel and I'm a german student. I found this page a month ago, 'cause I searched some pictures of the Australian Movieworld. Unfortunately there is this ridiculous prohibition, that it's not allowed to publicize any pictures on the Internet. So maybe one of you could send me some. I'm pretty interested in the Looney Tunes River Ride and the Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster. Of course I will send you some pictures of the German Movieworld and the new Movie Park Germany, too. I can't upload them right now, 'cause I have no webspace. So send me a mail and I will send you some pictures. And please forgive me when there are some mistakes, but it's pretty difficult for a second-language speaker. But I try my best. Greetings from Germany Daniel ;)