Sign in to follow this  
craig

Favourite Park

25 posts in this topic

Well I've only ever been to Dreamworld,Movie World,Seaworld,Wet 'n' Wild,Euro Disney,Luna Park,Disney studios and Aussieword,and Euro Disney wins easily hands down.For theming,capacity,atmosphere,and just behind DW in terms of thrills.I think Euro Disney looks alot better then Calafornia's version.

Disneyland California...although I still haven't made it to Disneyworld yet...But it might be better. Euro Disney is good...cos its new and has the space, but you can't go past Disneyland. And despite what others may think about California Adventure...it's definately an asset. Just California Screamin', Soarin', Tower Of Terror and Grizzly River make it better than most parks! They're fantastic... Counting down the days til the 50th celebrations... Mickey C

Hello Craig and welcome to the forums... Before Richard comes in here with a big baseball bat, could I please ask you to read the community guidelines, and try as much as possible to abide by them. In particular the shorthand, and also try to write each post a little less as if you were actually speaking it

"- such as finishing your sentence. anyway. so yeah and i would like to know what....."
a little more formal writing while still keeping the conversational edge. Other than that welcome to our wonderful little community, avoid the dark corner where Bussy and Daniel torture small animals, and enjoy!

Well I've only ever been to Dreamworld,Movie World,Seaworld,Wet 'n' Wild,Euro Disney,Luna Park,Disney studios and Aussieword,and Euro Disney wins easily hands down.For theming,capacity,atmosphere,and just behind DW in terms of thrills.I think Euro Disney looks alot better then Calafornia's version.
Remember those spaces after the full stops.
a little more formal writing while still keeping the conversational edge.
Remember the capitals at the beginning of those sentences. I haven't tortured any small animals since last night thank you very much. Big animals, now that's another story. "The Bus is now leaving for Torture Gully, NSW"

Remember those spaces after the full stops.
Yeah I always forget those. Your're right Daniel, who can go past Disney? It has almost everything you could want.

Yeah Alton Towers looks great but I reckon Nemesis looks weird. The parks I most want to go to though are Buch Gardens and DCA.

Would you like me to say Flog the Log or Bash the Bishop or something next time? I said it in the least vulgar way possible. I'll just use the technical term of 'masturbating' next time.

I think it's very difficult to say what my favourite park is, but here's my top-five: 1. Port Aventura (España) 2. Six Flags Magic Mountain (California) 3. Europapark (Deutschland) 4. Universal Studios Hollywood (California) 5. Walibi Belgium (België)

My Favourite park is Knoebels,its free.Has the worlds best wooden coaster,the worlds best dark ride,the worlds best dodgems and those American flyers are the best.Parking is free, the food is some of the best theme park food in the world and not to expensive.

You obviously haven’t been to Movie World :P
Yeah i have but didn't scare the living daylights out of me like the one at Knoebels did. Another reason i think it due to being still family owned and doesn't have the money to spend on rides like Disney,Sixflags,CedarFair,Paramount.So they spend there time making sure the rides are well maintained and preserve alot of character with the park.All i can say is save your money and check it out for yourselfs you would be surprised.