Aussie World Ghost Train

Adam

Australian Amusement Fanatics announced in 2003 that Aussie World was getting a ghost train with three other new rides. The three other rides have since been added but I can't remember seeing a ghost train when I was there January of this year (2005). Does anyone know anything about a dark ride/ghost train for Aussie World? Link: http://www.australianamusementfanatics.com...r_new_rides.htm

I thought it was a real bargain park. Definitely worth the stop, even if you don't spend the full 3 hours (I think we spent 2 hours there including lunch and mini golf) its still worth doing. The wild mouse was a heap of fun, and the park had an impressive collection of off the shelf thrill rides. The day I went the place was deserted, and when you wanted to go on a ride, the operator would go over with you, operate the ride, and ask what you wanted to go on next, and operate the next ride for you. No lines obviously, since we were the only customers in the park. Quite an interesting experience. I hope this park does well, if it does well, there's no telling what they'll do next.

Aussie World is a great park. During my Reaserch for Defunction's DB, The Other Ettamogah Pub in Victoria (More a Bar) also once had a Defunct Park Attached to it. More to come though on this on site. But yeah, looks like Both Pubs had/ have a park. The Small one in Vic wasn't much, but it looked nice enough. Nicely Aussie Themed and all of that stuff. Nothing as good as Aussie World and all. But Yes. Anyway, more to come in sooon on this little park, including pictures.

Thanks Paul, I'm going to assume that from now on you are going to stop adding capitals to random words during a sentence in your future posts to conform with the current Roller-Coaster.com.au guidelines. Here is an example of how it should read… Aussie World is a great park. During my research for Defunction's DB, the other Ettamogah Pub in Victoria (more a bar) also once had a defunct park attached to it. More to come though on this on site. But yeah, looks like both pubs had/ have a park. The small one in Vic wasn't much, but it looked nice enough. Nicely Aussie themed and all of that stuff. Nothing as good as Aussie World and all. But yes. Anyway, more to come in soon on this little park, including pictures. ;)

• 6 months later...

Ok, I have done some research on this park in Victoria, and it seems the owners are not saying it is a Defunct Park, and refuse for me to put it into the DB for Defunction. They do claim it is under extensive Re-development, and said that if I put it on the site as a Defunct Park, I would be providing false information.

• 4 weeks later...