your coaster credits

Ian

what are your coasters credits. For people who may not understand it means amount of coasters in the world you have ridden, not the amount of times eg I may have ridden Scobby Doo over 50 times but it only counts for 1 credit. Also if there is a ride that is built more then once eg, vekoma boomerang (Demon wonderland), (boomerang Knotts) you count them as seperate. mines 40 and will be 69 once I get back from japan, san francisco and anaheim in august click below for my coaster credit history

I've not got a list or anything fancy like that, but if you check out RCDB's Australian coasters, of them there are two that I haven't ridden - the Melbourne Show's Wild Mouse and Adventure World's Turbo Mountain (which aren't the easiest credits to get). Currently I've only got Aussie rides, but I'm waging that it's the highest count of Australian-only coasters for any single person. :D I'm doing a California-Florida trip at the end of this year, and with careful planning, I'm able to get upwards of about 50 or more coasters (including all year-round CA parks, Vegas, SFOT if we're lucky, all FL year-round parks, and a trip up to Georgia for Wild Adventures - the kiddy coaster Capital of the World).

Ok, my list of coasters: Bellewearde 01 Keverbaan 02 Boomerang Bobbejaanland 03 Airrace 04 Revolution 05 Wervelwind (Replaced) Efteling 06 Bob 07 De Python 08 Pegasus 09 Vogelrok De Valkenier 10 Keverachtbaan Disneyland Paris 11 Big Thunder Mountain 12 Indiana Jones and the Temple of Péril 13 Space Mountain Duinrel 14 Kikkerbaan Hellendoorn 15 Avonturenslang 16 Rioolrat (1st version) Holiday Park 17 Expedition GeForce (Best coaster ever!) 18 Superwirbel Koningin Juliana Toren 19 Achtbaan Parc Asterix 20 Goudurix 21 Le Trans’Arverne 22 Le Vol d’Icare 23 Tonnerre de Zeus (Best woodie ;)) 24 Trace de Hourra Phantasialand 25 Colorado Adventure 26 Gebirchbahn 27 Grand Canyon Ride 28 Temple Of The Noghthawk 29 Winjas Fear 30 Winjas Force Six Flags Belgium 31 Calamity Mine 32 Tornado 33 Turbine 34 Vampire Six Flags Holland 35 El Condor (First SLC ever) 36 Flying Dutchman Goldmine 37 Goliath 38 La Via Volta 39 Road Runner 40 Robin Hood 41 Superman The Ride WB Movieworld Germany 42 Eraser 43 Coyote’s en Roadrunner’s achtbaan 44 Lethal Weapon Pursuit 45 Tom & Jerry’s Mouse in the House 46 Wild Wild West Fun Fair 47 Eurocoaster 48 Speedey Gonzalez 49 Magic Mouse 50 Wild Mouse But.... This year I go to 2 parks I've never been before: Attractiepark Slagharen and Europa Park. Also after 9 years I go back to Bobbejaanland: 4 new coasters. In total 13 coasters I can add to my list! 50 + 13 = 63 8) . Still not much for someone from Europe...

Is Goliath at Six Flags Holland any good?
I know some coaster fanatics who think it's the best coaster. But most name the coaster "best of the benelux" I think it's indeed the best coaster of the benelux, but not the best in europe (That's because I know how Expedition GeForce is). As a Belgian friend of me told me, the 270 degree turn after the stengel dive is a bit to small. Also the corkscrew hills (or buckels as they are called here, don't know how you call them) are to slow. With some small adjustments the ride would be serious one of the best I know, but it isn't. But when the ACE visited it last year, they liked it very much, so you should still come over and visit Six Flags Holland ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
Yes I do! :) As soon as I'm outta my house, I'm going on a trip to the US .. and guess what, I'm already saving ;) ~Flea
Psssh saving saving! Just go scab money of your parents (like what I do) My coaster count is 26 (steel) and 34 (wood) hopefully it will move up to 72 and 80 when I do my around the wrold trip next year! Cant wait.

I've been on 15 (2 wood 13 steel) check out my list here plus ive been on 2 that go around NZ
Stop brign back these threads from the dead zaneymon. BTW. MIne is 28 Cyclone Corkscrew Wild Mouse Demon Bush Beast Runaway Reptar TOT Lethal Weapon Thrillseeker Outside of Australia: I went to Cedar Point last year and rode most of the coasters Magnum XL-200 Millenium Force TTD Mine train Wicked Twister Disaster Transport Gemini Blue Streak Mantis Corkscrew Plus California as well KNott's Xcelarator Ghostrider Montezooma's Revenge Boomerang SFMM:A quick visit. Lukcily not much crowds that day. Goliath STE Viper X Psyclone Going back next year to southern california,so probably more of those rides