New Attractions !!!!

Whats big and red ????? A bloke called Jeff who sleeps alot??? A gay pirate???? Arms, spikes and a dog???? No its not some gay event held in Sydney each year but Dreamworlds next redevolpment in the ex tomb radier area....ooooo Then Sept something new as well in PART of thunder bolts area...... Also the following Sept something to complete thunderbolts grave.....and will make Movie Worlds ride this year look like 2 school boys playing with match box cars..... i was right about the Claws name see if we do good again thus time ha ha

I’m sure this information was posted in another thread somewhere. When the Wiggles show starts it will be chaos, Mums will go crazy trying to get the best seats in the house for their kids. It happened at Wonderland and it was a very ugly scene. "The Bus is now leaving for Jefferys Flat, NSW"

Also the following Sept something to complete thunderbolts grave.....and will make Movie Worlds ride this year look like 2 school boys playing with match box cars.....
After the drawings I saw at work last night dreamworld have no chance against Superman

Adam, regarding your first post, have a look at previous posts in other threads by tailsnosthings. My thoughts on something DW are doing that would make Superman look average...it's not a hypercoaster, unless DW are now trying to fight MW/SW ride-for-ride, ie gigacoaster. But the costs alone are too much IMO. Remember the Coomera town center and promenade to Dreamworld ("Massive DW expansion" thread)... this is going to take a lot of funds, maybe some from future rides. So my thoughts are that it will be bang-for-your-bucks. Nowhere near as dear as Superman, but "better"...?? Hmm. Maybe the budget could spare a few hundred thousand dollars for upkeep...ie New paint over grafitti... but yeah, they're different departments of the company, aren't they...

Adam, regarding your first post, have a look at previous posts in other threads by tailsnosthings. My thoughts on something DW are doing that would make Superman look average...it's not a hypercoaster, unless DW are now trying to fight MW/SW ride-for-ride, ie gigacoaster. But the costs alone are too much IMO.   Remember the Coomera town center and promenade to Dreamworld ("Massive DW expansion" thread)... this is going to take a lot of funds, maybe some from future rides. So my thoughts are that it will be bang-for-your-bucks. Nowhere near as dear as Superman, but "better"...?? Hmm. Maybe the budget could spare a few hundred thousand dollars for upkeep...ie New paint over grafitti... but yeah, they're different departments of the company, aren't they...
Dreamworld is not funding the Coomera Town Centre project.

I think the other thing you've missed is Superman is probably one of the best value new rides in Australia since Viking's Revenge. Superman is pretty darn good "Bang for your buck" already, and I'm not sure how you'd get a better ride for cheaper (Or how they even got Superman that cheap). As for the topic, well, der Dreamworld is going to get new stuff in the future on Thunderbolt's site. Probably in the future they'll be something better then Superman, but I don't really see the value in getting all excited about it now. Wait till you open this years Xmas present before worrying about the year after.

• 4 weeks later...